To minimize your taxes, you need a plan. You need concepts and strategies that leave more on your bottom line, without raising “red flags” or straying into “gray areas.”
Not everyone shares the same opportunities for strategic tax planning, but if you fall into one of these three groups, you can’t afford to miss the benefits from our insight and analysis.
- You own your own business
- You own real estate
- You manage investments
It doesn’t matter how good your records are. If you haven’t planned right, by April 15th it’s just too late.
- Have you organized your business right?
- Do you have the right benefit plans for yourself and your employees?
- Do you have the right retirement plan to prepare for your future?
- Are you taking advantage of all the legitimate deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies the tax code offers?
We are different because Cynthia is a “Tax Coach.” She gives you a proactive plan full of court-tested, IRS-approved strategies for minimizing your taxes.
Personalized Strategic Tax Plan
The process starts with your Personalized Strategic Tax Plan. Here’s how it works:
- You start with a brief interview. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best Strategic Tax Plan program for you.
- You’ll complete our Tax Plan Questionnaire. This is where you tell us your financial, business and investment goals and where your money currently goes. We’ll need copies of your past tax returns and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc) that you currently have set up. It’s all in the Tax Plan Questionnaire and we’re here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you give us, the better job we’ll do.
- We review your information and develop a comprehensive Strategic Tax Plan. This process typically takes at least three weeks so we can research your best possible options. This is the stage where the cool things happen! In fact, the average savings for a taxpayer as a result of their Strategic Tax Plan was over $14,000 per year!
- You’ll talk with Cynthia to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback. Typically, this appointment lasts one to two hours. It’s so packed with information, though, that we write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing!
- You get a written Strategic Tax Plan, along with information on all available deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies.
- About two weeks after the initial appointment, you can have a follow-up phone call to cover the details of the first appointment again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
Once we’ve developed your plan, you’ll choose the most appropriate maintenance package for your needs.
Free Mini Tax Planning Session
We’d love to meet with you and discuss how we can help you with your strategic tax plan. Call us at (480)247-3075 or email us at email@example.com to set up your free mini tax planning session.